The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Window to the Dump

Today on our way to teach our sweet little mothers I talked Elder Anthony into stopping for a minute so I could take a picture for you. One of my favorite shows is Remember the Titans. Here is your trivia question, What is the name of the high school that is talked about in the show and where the football team is from?  If you guessed T. C. Williams. You are correct. Every Thursday we drive by T. C. Williams.




This high school is new but this is the place the show takes place.

Elder Anthony worked at BYU for over 24 years in an office without a window. He is so happy that his office at the Barlow center has a big window right next to his desk that he can look out of that he is smiling everyday. He opens the window and gets his office freezing which makes him happy. The only problem is that he looks out at the garbage. He does not even care he loves his window so much.



 This is the view. I have a window but it is across the room so I get natural light but I can't see out of it while I am at my desk. I have a view of this reddish brown wall. 

2 comments:

  1. Little things mean a lot. I love windows too. My office in Israel didn't have a window. John's office looked out on a lovely courtyard with a bubbling fountain, often occupied by birds. Life isn't fair sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dad doesn't mind the smell of the dumpster either?

    ReplyDelete