The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mothers Class

I have mentioned our mothers class.  These sisters inspire me each week.  There is a strong spirit there in spite of all the interruptions.   One of our sisters was up solving a dispute between children today and she said I was surprised that I could feel the spirit when Elder Anthony was  bearing his testimony even though I was with the children.  The are a great strength to each other.  It is one of the highlights of our day week.


We had 10 children 4 and under there today.  

Every once in a while you see a license plates that says Diplomat. Does this mean that don't have to obey the rules?  

1 comment:

  1. I want one of those! I am glad you included pictures of the mothers you teach. I would love to go to a religion class once a week with my kids. I am sure they really appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete