The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday's tender mercy

We worked in the office today. We had a meeting about the Barlow Center. We are down to 6 weeks before we get a new batch of Students.  We got a referral from a member traveling through. They met this young lady in the area that wants to get involved with some young adults. They are going to have her contact me. They couldn't give me her conact information. I hope she will call or email we have such a great group of young people.

We had group of students leave to play volley ball at  6. I felt bad because I thought they won't be back for institute tonight. They walked in exactly on time.  I said you are just in time for class come on in. I think they felt obligated to come. They told me their ball went into the street and it was mashed.  I told them that is how the Lord got them to institute. They laughed and came to class. We had a larger than normal class and the class went well and so did the roll up sandwiches. I was great fail their ball got mashed.

 At noon we went for a little walk it was so nice out today. We walked down to Dun and DeLuca. It is a very expense store.  I am intrigued that they have at least 8 or more different kinds of black licorice. It costs 15.95 a pound. We bought 8 pieces. We did a taste test on 4 kinds of licorice, honey black licorice, caramel black licorice, a small button black, and a black licorice that looked like a quarter. They were great. I loved the caramel black licorice.


2 comments:

  1. I bet dad will taste every one of those black licorice flavors before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15.95 a pound! I have no desire to eat any of it.

    ReplyDelete