The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Friday, December 12, 2014

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Today Susana, Lydia and I decorated the Barlow Center.  It looks so fun and homey now.  Some of the interns left today and majority leave tomorrow.  They were wondering why we didn't get it done sooner.  Better late than never.  Elder and Sister McKinley in our mission came to visit us from the mission.  They were trying to understand our missionary assignment.  We visited their center and they came to see our assignment.  We most likely will start teaching a class at the inner city youth center that they are getting started.  Brother Cottle told them if they could come up with 5 students he would assign a teacher.  We will see what happens.

Susana also made some empanadas for everyone today.  They were wonderful.  She is from Elsalvador. She really knows how to make empanadas.  







I got the last couple of piece for my nativity today.  I love it. 


1 comment:

  1. I love empanadas! The best ones I had were on my mission from a Bolivian. They were delicious!

    ReplyDelete