The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Monday, December 1, 2014

Ouch

It is so hard to judge or predict how many are going to be at our Monday class.  Today we had one student come.  We still had a great class.  Before the next January we have got to find a way to get the word out.  Then pray they will come.  We put in the time on our lessons and it is hard to spend that effort and only have one student.  We are trying not to take it personally.

Today was such a beautiful day that we walked a few errands that needed to be done.  Annie Clayton asked if we would send a post card to Taylor's school class saying we had see the Gingerbread man in Washington DC.  So we got a post card of the White-house and sent it to his school.  I thought it would be fun for the kids to think that the president had seen the Gingerbread man.

We came home a little early.  My knee was bothering me so much that I just wanted to come home and get in a warm bathtub.  I am glad I will get to see the doctor on Thursday.  I didn't go over to the Barlow for home evening.  I hope my motrin kicks in.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making Tyler's request a priority. I'm sure it will mean a lot to him and to Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to move up the appointment for your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that you sent the postcard to Tyler's class. That will mean a lot to him.

    ReplyDelete