The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Quiet Day

Nothing exciting to write today.  We got our lessons for next week.  We looked up price on the internet.  We are working with the others in the Barlow center about decorating the Barlow Center for Christmas. There are three groups in the Barlow Center, Public Affairs, Church Education, and BYU.   I would like some wreaths on the outside so we announce to the community that we celebrate the Christmas season, Public Affairs is for that idea and so is CES but BYU isn't too worried about it.  I would like to see the inside decorated with a Nativity and a few lights so people coming in the center know we are Christians.  I am not as excited about a Christmas Tree but some of the others are.  We will propose our ideas to the others on Monday. They will split the cost between the three groups.  It was a cold rainy day today.  We decided not to go to the ward Christmas party.  My knee is a little swore tonight so we decided to stay in.  

2 comments:

  1. Spent some time catching up on your blog. Sounds like you are keeping busy and enjoying your experiences despite a sore knee. Hope it starts to feel better soon. I like your Christmas tree. That looks like about just the right amount of Christmas decorating I'd like to do. The last few years I've tried to convince myself not to drag it all out, just to take it all down in a couple of weeks, but I always end up doing it anyway! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to start decorating for Christmas again! It will be good for you to pull out a Christmas and decorate one. You will have to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete