I love our young adult ward. I love singing the hymns with them because they sing them. I love our fast and testimony meetings because you can't get close to the pulpit to bear your testimony because there is line of people waiting. I love our classes because our teachers are well prepared and we have great gospel lessons.
In my note book I wrote down some quotes I loved from different testimonies today.
- General Conference is like meeting with old friends.
- Nephi's catch phrase was nevertheless. Nevertheless means in spite of that. Nevertheless I will still do the will of God. May we have more nevertheless moments in our lives.
- Christ doesn't ask us to have a perfect knowledge of Him. He just asked us to have faith and trust Him.
- Today is anniversary of Palm Sunday. I want to stand and praise my God. Hosanna to the king.
- If I can't hear His words I can still speak them. If I can not feel his touch I can still reach out to others. I am just one voice but so was Christ.
- Remember to keep God close. No matter how far you excel always keep God close because He is the one that has gotten you there.
- A village depended on rain for their crops to live. The village had a drought so the people decided to fast and pray for rain. They gathered at church to show their faith and the minister started in on the people for having such little faith. They were surprised because they were fasting and praying and felt that would show God their belief in Him to bring rain. The minister said if you really had faith you would have brought your umbrellas.
- Charity Never Faileth. As long as we are serving with love or charity are efforts will never fail.
|Andrea is one of our sweet friends that is moving back to Utah on Tuesday. She has been in our institute class the last two semesters. We are going to miss her so much and her faithfulness. Andrea comes from the Philippians.|
|We are on the welcoming committee in the ward. This is part of our committee.|