The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Senior Mission Conference

We were in a senior mission conference all day today.  We rode the bus so we left at 9 and got home tonight at 4;30.  They fed us lunch and we had a great day getting to know some of the other couples in the mission.  It was wonderful to spend the day with our mission president and his wife.  They are such great people.  It is a privileged to be in this mission.  The conference centered around mentoring younger missionaries.  For one of the breaks they had Italian Ice.  That is really good and a first time I have had it.

We got there to the ward a little early and there is a park next to the ward.  They have some of those beautiful flowering bushes that I just love.  So I went and took pictures of all of them.  I love the colors.  The flowers are starting to die so it was a good thing I had my phone and captured some of these beautiful bushes.







Don't they look pretty around a home. 


Washington is so green. 








 

4 comments:

  1. I believe those are azaleas. Russ and Kay Lynn have several of these bushes along the driveway leading to their home. They are so elegant in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could get those to grow in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azaleas. They go bonkers here in Florida. Except ours bloomed in February. Our Spring weather is long gone now... Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete