The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bed Bugs

We get all kinds of calls.  One of our students called and said I think I have bed bugs.  She has some bites on her.  We called the mission office to see what to do.  You have to wash everything and then dry it twice.  The second drying is suppose to kill them and then you bag everything and get in an exterminator.  The funny thing is I have bug bites on my neck today also.  I think mine may have come from little ants.  We used the pool to exercise today and there were ants on the chair where I left my towel.  I hope that is where it came from and we don't have bed bugs.


We spent a good share of the morning this morning installing a new bigger TV in the great room.  I am not sure why we needed it but apparently we did. You cannot do a job with out having to run to the store.  We have an ACE Hardware store just around the corner that had the washers we needed.



We taught our class in Columbia Heights.  It is always a surprise who will be there.

2 comments:

  1. We had chiggers attack us in Jerusalem. Apparently they were hanging around all the stray cats that hung around the center. We had to spray our patio with permethrin and then we never had trouble again. Our bites were on our ankles and lower legs. Hope you don't have bed bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't have bug bugs! Those can be very difficult to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete