The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blessed Laundry

The other day Elder Anthony asked me longingly, "is it time to do the laundry."  It isn't that he loves to do laundry in fact just the opposite.  Doing laundry has come to mean something new.  It is a time to stay home for the evening, turn on the TV and relax a little.  Tonight after we got home from teaching we started the laundry and we also cleaned the condo which isn't as relaxing but it feels good to have things clean and organized and to wear Levis.

I didn't sleep very well last night so I was grateful it was laundry day. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a great series for you and dad. There are only 3 episodes and you'll love it. It's called George and Arthur. I'll tell you more about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you ever learn how to take a break and relax?

    ReplyDelete