The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Missionary work

We had such a great class tonight.  We have a young lady that attends and we found out last week that she is not a member.  Her mother comes and she is a member but not Anita.  I teased her about the fact that we could take care of that.  Today the Sister missionaries showed up and the Elders.  The Sisters talked to her after class and she told them they could come and see her.  I am so excited about that.  This young lady is a dry Mormon.  She even sparkles.  I hope things go well and we can see her join the church.

We spent the morning at the VA.  Elder Anthony's back still is not doing well.  They took x-ray's today and they will do a MRI in a couple of weeks.  I hope they can see what the problem is.  We love his doctor.  She is leaving at the end of the month to retire.  She said I am going to do what you do retire and do volunteer work.  She is a Catholic.  She is planning on going to Jerusalem with a group.  We told her to make sure she went to the Jerusalem center.  She wrote it down and said she would.  We ended up giving her a Book of Mormon pass along card.  She would be such a great member.  I hope that she calls for a free book.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are amazing missionaries. You inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on how dad is doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I hope she will visit the Jerusalem Center when she visits Jerusalem. I echo Lisa's post. Let us know how Dad's back is doing.

    ReplyDelete