The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Sunday, October 25, 2015

No Time to Rest

We normally invite 6 students at a time to eat with us after church.   Today I hadn't heard back from a couple that we invited so I invited a couple more.  Then I heard back at church when I asked them if they were coming and they said yes.  So we had 9 students today. I was a little worried about food quantities but we had plenty.  Actually Elder Anthony and I are tied of waffles so we really didn't want any.  I had one young man set the record.  He ate 7 waffles.  After we got everything cleaned up we decided we were hungry and we had a hot dog.

I just finished making a casserole for our lunch class tomorrow up on capitol hill.    Then I made sugar cookie dough for our Halloween treat this coming week.  It has to be be refrigerated over night so I will have it ready when I am ready for it. We are going to make skeleton men.  These will be for our neighbors and our Barlow kids.

I worked the majority of the day yesterday trying to get my book ready to turn in.  Elder Anthony is now going through and catching things I missed.  That book has been a miracle coming from me with a whole lot of people helping along the way.  Every sentence in the book has been read and reread and edited and reedited.  I am actually really tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would be sick of waffles too! I can't believe that one student ate 7!

    ReplyDelete