The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, October 29, 2015

You don't miss talking until you can't

Thursdays always signal the end of the week.  It is our last class for the week.  We make our Costco run and come home.  After our class today I couldn't even squeak anymore.  My voice is just gone.   It is a good thing we have the weekend because I am done talking and hopefully my vocal cords with settle down. It is so difficult not talk to people when you pass by. It is funny how you always take things for granted until you lose them. I finished my sugar cookies tonight.  I have felt like bakery this past week. These cookies will go to our neighbors and the Barlows.

We got some really sad news today.  A mission couple that were here at the visitor center and went home not too long ago the man died.  They were from Bountiful. He was very athletic and into playing basketball and hiking.  Brother Crandall was one year older than Elder Anthony.  So that was sad news.



Do those cookies in the middle look like Dracula's teeth?


2 comments:

  1. They all look delicious! Now hopefully you'll get some rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete