The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It is good to have a companion

Elder Anthony spent the day at home taking it easy and resting up so he could go to Columbia Height with me tonight and teach.  The area is a little shady so it is good to have a companion. It felt so good to be together.  Elder Anthony is doing a little bit better so hopefully we are getting on the other side of this.  It is hard for him to sit.

I spent my day trying to figure out how to import my institute contact to my missionary email.  I need to start using that email instead of my private email.  I am going to start inputting people from the stake in an effort to each out to those not going to institute. Everything is so complicated for me at least.  Why can't thing just work the way they are suppose to work.

2 comments: