The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sabbath Day

We had another great day.  It was more restful and less walking.  But is was raining and chilly today. One thing I love about our ward is that everyone sings the hymns.  Today as we were singing the opening hymn, All Creatures of Our God and King,  McKay started singing with all of her heart.  She had stated just before the Hymn that she didn't like singing.  I told her it was one of my favorite parts.  After the hymn began she sang her heart out.  From then on she sang with all her heart.  Sarah commented that it was so neat to sing with a ward that sang.  Oh, how I wish the LDS congregations would sing and truly praise the Lord.  It really does change the spirit in the meeting and how receptive you are to the Spirit.  



After Church we went to the National Cathedral.  My Grandchildren just by instinct knelt when there was a bench to kneel at.  






1 comment: