The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cleaning

Today we taught our Mothers.  We said good-bye one of our great mothers.  She has been with this institute class for the past 4 years.  She has gone through four sets of missionaries.  The class we teach is a class they can get BYU credit for.  This mother, Lydia, is going to China with her family. She was determined to get credit for the class but she is so overwhelmed right now that to write out the test was overwhelming.  I said will you sit with me.  We took an hour after class and I administered to her a verbal test.  It was great and it made me love this great valiant sister in the gospel even more.  The class just won't be the same without her.  She is like the anchor to the class.  She is always there.

We had a couple of things we needed to pick up after and we came home and cleaned and did laundry.  I had an extra large laundry today.  Elder Anthony said, "I miss the kids all ready.  It will be quiet tonight when we go home."  Things are back in order and we are ready to see the end of the semester  and the year come.

1 comment: