The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Friday, January 15, 2016

Cinnamon Rolls

We ended up waiting for our car to get ticketed for four and a half hours yesterday.  We didn't get home until 11:40 last night.  Not a good way to start your nights sleep which effects the next day.  I have found when I don't get enough sleep, I don't get up in time for exercise,  I don't get my scripture reading done, I don't seem to have the discipline I need to watch my diet and the whole day seems off.  I promised one of our old interns and Susana that I would make cinnamon rolls with them today.  It was our old interns birthday today.  It is such a pain to take all that stuff over to the Barlow.  Susana thought that my Bosch made the the rolls so good.  She has a kitchen aid.  So I mixed part of the dough in our small kitchen aid at the Barlow.  We made part of the dough into oranges rolls and the other half in cinnamon rolls.  I convinced Susana that it wasn't just the mixer that made the rolls. The Kitchen Aid rolls were just as good as the Bosch.  We ended up with a big batch for Susana to take home, our intern took about 8 rolls, and we had enough for all the new students to each have one.  Those up on the second floor got one also.  We had a practice fire alarm and then I handed out cinnamon rolls.  They thought we had made them because they had a fire alarm.

Our 93 year old neighbor took us out to eat tonight.  She is  such a classy lady.  She is so nice.  She is well read and very opinionated.



1 comment:

  1. That was so nice of her to take you guys out to dinner. It's neat to see how your kindness is affecting those in your building.

    ReplyDelete