The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Big Head

Well I can feel we are going to be humbled again soon.  We have had so many compliments lately that we might get prideful if we are not careful.  Our neighbors last night were so insistent that we re- up and stay in DC.  They said we have never had much to do with the other missionaries and we really like you so stay.  I tried to explain we needed to be with our grandchildren.  They said just have them come and see you here.  Then today we were in a meeting with our maintenance lady and she told us how she wanted us to stay.  She said you are the only missionaries that have worked with me to get things done.  Elder Anthony you have gotten so much accomplished since you have been here and Scott trusts you.  Susana said I will never forget what you have done for me.  Then tonight we went to teach and we had a young lady that usually attends one of the other institute classes in the area.  She came up to us after and said it was such a treat to be taught by trained teachers. She said I am a teacher and I know how you are suppose to teach.   I am pretty sure we have a new covert to our class.  So we could easily get a big head but I am sure we will be humbled when someone complains or says they don't want to be in our class anymore or we don't meet someone's expectation.  But it is nice to feel like you have made a difference.

Elder Anthony was asked to give one of our students a blessing after class.  What a sweet privilege that is to look into their hearts and feel of the Lords great love for them.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to feel appreciated for all that you do. You do a lot around there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, you have more kids and grandkids who want you to come home!

    ReplyDelete