The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Soup Day

It has been so cold the past couple of days.  The wind chill was 1 degree this morning.  We had several people visiting boyfriends or girls friends over the three day holiday. Those visiting from Utah have all said this is a different kind of cold.  It is.  It is colder than regular cold. We really enjoyed church today as always.

We didn't feed any students today because it was a three day weekend and I only have one batch a student left from this group and they were not all here this weekend.  We came home and I made a batch of clam chowder because I had some 1/2 and 1/2 left over.  I also made a batch of chicken chili.  Elder Anthony tried some chicken chili at a service project and decided I needed to learn to make it.  So we will be eating soup this week.  It is nice to have something in the fridge when we come in from a busy day.


2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a bowl of warm soup on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to make some soup for dinner tonight. You'll have to pass on the recipe for the chicken chili.

    ReplyDelete