The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Don't Stop

Our Thursday's mother class is not taught in the summer because their children are out of school and many go on vacation.  So after this semester we are done teaching them until next fall.  One of the mothers came up to us today and asked how much longer before the semester ended.  I told her we had two more weeks.  She said will you please teach us through May until our kids get out of school in June.  You can teach us anything.  She said I love Thursday.  We will talk to the other mothers next week.  We have talked and if the rest want to we will continue until the second week of June with them.

Melissa came over for a blessing tonight before she goes to Africa.  I also made a huge stock 16 quart pot of taco soup for Sunday dinner between conference.  We got the condo cleaned the laundry is almost done. This is going to be a busy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a great compliment from those mothers! I wish I could attend a class like yours with my kids.

    ReplyDelete