The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Kids do the darnedest things.

I have told Susana she should write a book on some of the things that our student interns have done.  She has seen some crazy things.  Today was one of them.  Room 419 wrote down that the shower head in their shower needed to be repaired.  She went to fix the problem but there was no shower head and one of the mattresses in the room was gone.  She came to me and asked me to find out what was going on.  So I called and the young lady to find out the problem.  I said Susana is going to fix the shower but there is no shower head.  She said the head to the shower I locked in my mailbox.  She said I was leaving to baby sit a dog for a friend for a few days and I just stuck it in there.  I said do you know where the other mattress to the room is.  She said my room mate doesn't like to be in the room alone so she pulled her mattress into one of our other rooms with some other friends.  So we got that mystery taken care of.

Susana was up working on a problem in the boys floor and found some one had put up in the ceiling a trick or treat plastic orange pumpkin and a pair of old shoes and a shirt.  Wouldn't you just throw those things away instead of moving a ceiling tile and stuffing it up their.  

Our class at the stake center went really well tonight.  We had twenty students out.  That is the class we started.  It was great to see that many.

3 comments: