The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day today.  I got to talk to all of my children today or their spouses.  I stayed up way late totally enjoying and basking in the love of my children.  I admire each one so much.  I am so proud of how hard they are working and what great parents they are.  What more could one wish for?

Today one of the new converts was at church.  He has graduated from school and will be gone for the next 2 months in training.  When I told him good-bye he said I want to get a picture with you both.  He said you have made all the difference for me and I will miss you.  He started to cry.  I was surprised that our simple greetings had made that kind of difference in his life.  As we walked out of Church I ran into a young man visiting the ward for the weekend.  He stopped me and said Sister Anthony do you remember me I am one of your students from Timpview.   I have come to realize that when you are a teacher your influence goes throughout the world.  When you are a mother your influence is felt for generations.

Ivan from China.



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you with Ivan. You have had an impact on the lives of numerous people. I know Heavenly Father is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete