The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Companion is Back

Drugs can be such a blessing.  The repeat steroid and other medication they gave Elder Anthony yesterday kicked in today.  I had my companion back.  It was such a happy day.  It was great to do the work and see my companion smiling and enjoying being around people and moving with only  slight difficulty.  The sad thing is to know in 10 days from now everything will be back.  Hope we can find a more permanent solution in the meantime.

Today we got to go to the temple with one of our students.  It was so great to be with her and see her making this step in her life.  After we taught our class at the stake center.  We are so pleased with the class.  It is growing.  The first semester we taught the class we felt good if we had 8 there.  We are getting 20.  I hope that keeps up.

Yesterday I mentioned that they moved our room to the hearing room.  I took some pictures of the room. It is a beautiful room.








In each side of the room is an angel in the ceiling with the direction.  I wondered if it had anything to do with the angels in Revelation in the four corners of the world.  






One thing we have really loved about Washington is getting fresh sea food.  Every so often Safeway will have jumbo shrimp on sale for 7.99 a pounds.  They cook it and spice it for you right there.  You just take it home and eat it.  They are Sooooooooo good.  



3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a better day. Hope it lasts longer than 10 days. That's not quite long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it helps him longer this time too. The previous day sounds so frustrating. I hate days like that, run run run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that dad is doing better, today. You can eat all the jumbo shrimp you want. I don't want any.

    ReplyDelete