The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Renewal Day

I need days of renewal.  Where I can stop running and refresh and regroup.  Today was one of those days.  I finished getting my talk for Stake conference tomorrow and I got my lesson prepared for next week.  We walked to the bank and the post office and rode the bus up to Safeway to get some jumbo shrimp for dinner.  I love that they steam them and spice them for you right in the store and you just bring them home and eat them.

We attended Stake Conference tonight.  The theme for this conference is "The Good Shepherd." I hope I can add something worth while after three sessions on the same theme.  The talks were all so inspiring and I felt the Spirit.  We took two of our interns with us.  We are starting to know people in the stake.  One of our Assistance told me he goes home in 10 days and our mission president at the end of the month.  Time marches on.

2 comments:

  1. you are probably done with your talk but Im sure you did a great job

    ReplyDelete