The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

LDS Living Article

Today LDS Living featured an article I wrote that is suppose to promote the book.

http://www.ldsliving.com/3-Things-You-Need-to-Know-About-Angels/s/82650?s_cid=e2160516&utm_source=ldsliving&utm_medium=email

That was exciting to see.

Today was our day to go to the temple.  What a nice way to prepare to teach.  We had 28 students out tonight.  They loved the lemon blueberry bread I made.  They took care of three loaves. a big container of grapes from Costco as well as a container of strawberries.  There was not food to put away.

I have been thinking about our High Council talk this past Sunday.  I loved the analogy that he gave to teach a lesson about questioning thing about the gospel. He told about helping his brother do a rock fireplace.  He said that they had many stones and sometimes a stone just wouldn't fit in.  You would set it aside until you found a place that it fit.  He said sometimes we have questions that we can't answer so we set them aside until we find how they fit in.  I love that.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!!! I should have fixed the grammatical errors from my experience before you submitted it. When you are speaking two languages, things get a little mixed up!

    ReplyDelete