The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Monday, July 18, 2016

Not so Typical

This would have been a very typical Monday.  Working on lessons first thing this morning, going to Round Table with staff, finishing tacos for lunch on Capitol Hill, teaching on Capitol Hill, coming home eating, making blueberry and lemon poppy seed bread for institute tomorrow, and home evening.  That is a typical Monday.

Before we went to the Barlow tonight for home evening the Thunells called.  They are our replacement and we had a nice visit with them and got to see them on Face-time.  They are a great couple and I feel so blessed that we are leaving things in good hands.  They go into the MTC in two weeks from today. I am pretty sure they are there for a week and a half and then they will kill a week and then start to head out. The reality that we are running out of time hit me.  It makes me feel like I need to hurry but I know we still have this week plus two more weeks to teach and we have things that have to be completed.  So we will stay focused and work hard.  

2 comments: