The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Sunday, August 21, 2016

More Good-byes

Today they announced in church that we were leaving and thanked us for our work here.  I was a little embarrassed.  We will still be back one more time to introduce the Thunells to the ward.  A couple of the kids from the ward came over and visited us this evening.  We will miss the young people that we have had the privilege of working with but we aren't gone yet and there is still quit a bit of work to get things perfect for the arrival of the next batch of interns.

Last week at church I ran into a young man that I taught at Timpview.  This week I ran into another young man that I taught 11 years ago.  He recognized me right off.  I struggled to remember him.  I feel like I have student all over the world.  He has just graduated from Cambridge.  It was fun to talk with him. He was a freshman when I taught him.

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome that he remembered you. You do have students all over the world!

    ReplyDelete