The Journey to Freedom

The Journey to Freedom

Monday, August 15, 2016

Visitors

Today Jeff our FM guy sent in three of his workers to help Susana.  There was a lot of work that got done.  I got the first aid kits cleaned out and restocked.  I am trying to clean the irons that have sticky stuff on.  I have tried a few internet tricks but out of four it only worked on one. I think we will have our work done in time for the deep cleaners.  Elder Anthony took plugs out of walls and patched holes and dealt with business.  The new lobby is being repainted the week we leave.  That should be interesting.

We had two of our senior missionaries, the Bowman's, come to visit us at the Barlow. They speak French and are assigned to the French speaking branch.    They have wondered what our assignment was and took the time to come and go on a tour and see the building.

We also got several calls made changing our address back to Orem.

2 comments:

  1. You are quite the cleaner. I know who to call if I need to clean a pan, oven, irons, or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, if I don't know how to get something clean I'm going to ask you to tell me the secret.

    ReplyDelete